Re: Crane Ignitions

To: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Crane Ignitions
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 13:57:32 -0700
on 6/22/00 13:09, Gerard Chateauvieux at pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com wrote:

> Listers,
>
> Does anyone have a lead on any special deals on the Crane XR700 ignition? I
> can't find the refurbished ones on the Crane web site anymore.

No, but I know that I bought mine from VB and that they offer a lifetime
warranty.  I don't know if other vendors do.  When mine failed, I called
Crane and they knew nothing of this warranty.  VB replaced it.

The other thing I know is that I would buy a Pertronix Ignitor instead next
time.

http://www.mirafiori.com/~ulix/               '67 Sprite     '74 X1/9