Re: 77 Midget brake MC rebuild

Subject: Re: 77 Midget brake MC rebuild
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 18:10:13 -0700
Tyson,

Once you have some corrosion built up in the cylinder wall, that nylon
washer is stuck in there. My method of removing it is to drill two small
holes (180 degrees apart) partially through it and screw in a small screw
to grab onto and pull. If that doesn't work, you can spilt it into two
halves where the screw holes are, and remove the pieces. A new washer is
provided with the rebuild kit.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A