Re: MG Breakfast

To: Larry Cogan <woodrat@spacey.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG Breakfast
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 07:26:03 -0700 (PDT)
Good to hear it.  There was a club that folded a few
years ago.  The guy who ran the club was doing great
til I joined, then his business partner ran off with
the cash, the EPA shut down what was left of his shop,
someone stole his MGB RV8 conversion, then he died.

I'll be in town next week.

http://mail.yahoo.com/