Re: Correct Gear Shift Lever

To: "Mike Maclean" <macleans@earthlink.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Correct Gear Shift Lever
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 19:04:43 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
was just the stick above the main big ball chromed or was the entire stick
chromed end to end?   if the entire stick was chromed that is your problem!
chrome has made it too big to fit the intended hole.    i have had no
problem interchanging sticks from smooth and rib case boxes.  the stick i
had chromed was only chromed from the big ball up to the base of the threads
just to avoid this problem.

chuck
back to the drawing board!
darling, it looks like a moose and a
squirrel......................................tis always moose and squirrel!