Re: 77 Midget Brake MC Rebuild Revisited

Subject: Re: 77 Midget Brake MC Rebuild Revisited
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 19:02:50 -0700
Tyson,

Soak in some Liquid Wrench for a while... it'll come out. Only problem is,
if it's that stuck, you probably have a lot of corrosion in there. The good
news is you can have it sleeved. There's a guy in Ca. that's really good
and his price is quite reasonable. If you go that route, I'll find the
address for you (or someone else will likely post it too.)

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A