Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#369289983: MGB MGA Sprite Mid

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, valntine@mail.ptd.net
Subject: Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#369289983: MGB MGA Sprite Midget TR3-4 Ele Ignition Unit
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 09:33:15 -0700 (PDT)
Keep in mind that it's for 'POSITIVE' ground :-)

 - Bryan

>To: spridgets@autox.team.net
>Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#369289983: MGB MGA Sprite
Midget TR3-4 Ele Ignition Unit

>Here is the correct Ignitor for the 1275.  I don't remember who asked, but I
have dealt with the gentleman who is selling this and he is one of the good
guys.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=369289983

>Item Description:
>

>Never change or adjust your points again,
>replace them with this Electronic Ignition unit. Fits totally inside the
Distributor and
>can be fitted in the time it takes to change the points.
>
>This unit  LU 142 fits MGA, MGB (with
>points), Austin Healey Sprite, MG Midget (not 1500), Triumph TR3 - 4A, Land
Rovers and
>other 4 cylinders with Lucas Distributor #23D 25D or 25D4 so check your
Distributor! Must
>be used with Negative Ground Only
>
>These are great units, this is new and never
>been fitted and has warrantee.
>
>(picture may not be of exact part but is of the
>same type and make)
>
>Payment is due within 7 days following the end of the auction.
>Payment is to be by Money Order, Personal Check or Visa/MasterCard and
>shipping
will be
>$3.20 via US Mail. Will ship internationally if paid by credit card, shipping
will be
>Actual cost. If payment is by personal check, shipping will be delayed until
check clears.
>VT residents pay 5% sales tax. Please check our other auctions. If you have
>any
question
>please contact me, thank you
>
>Click
>here to view our other auctions
>
>Couper's Classic Cars
>
>www.coupers-cars.com
>

>On Jun-27-00 at 20:37:37 PDT, seller added the following information:
>

>      FREE Counters, Image Hosting, Listing Tools, Message Boards from
Honesty.com

http://www.ebay.com