Re: any advice?

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: any advice?
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 18:50:26 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
There are some wires that you can disconnect also that do not let the car
start.

I wouldn't want to post to a public list and give it all away.  It's
probably better that we all use different methods anyway.  I use a "club"
also, but someone told me that they have been fairly neutralized as people
will buy a pair of bolt cutters and simply cut off the steering wheel on
either side of the club and drive it away.

Another method that I am using now, is to disassemble the car and lock it in
your garage ...

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette