Re: any beef?

To: JCarey4NGs@cs.com, woodrat@spacey.net, grbyrns@ucdavis.edu, mgraziano@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: any beef?
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 23:38:56 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 06/29/2000 4:57:01 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
JCarey4NGs@cs.com writes:

>  I really enjoy the wonderfully jokey comments to many postings, but i for
> one would like to see such comments included ONLY in meanigfull responses.
> If people feel like doing a two liner comment with no information to
benifit
> the list, they could be made directly off list.
>
>  Anyone else feel the same....ooops, please don't answer that.  Let's keep
it
> to the Spridget subject (comments included with meaty info are enjoyable).
>
>  Thanks,
>
>  John C

Sorry, didn't know any new list censors had cropped up...I thought an
obviously intelligent and sensitive soul such as yourself would have devined
by the subject line that little or no LBC content was forthcoming in the
I have edited you thouthful topic line with "NO LBC" meaning you should not
even see these comments.

Hope I have not offended to the max as we need as many interested Speidgeteer
as possible, but some of us wacky old farts just have to blow off steam
sometimes.

Retards....er Regards,

RH