bugeye's chosen for models

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: bugeye's chosen for models
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 01:10:04 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
playing mantis has rejected the use of my car for it's first run of britt.
cars to be released real soon.  they have mentioned that another project is
in the works and are reserving my car to be used later this year or early
next year.  heck if it does , i'm excited, if not , oh well.  heck i'm
honored to have even been in the running as a choice for their production of
a bugeye model.   but as a consolation they are sending me a couple of sets
of the new britt cars upon their recipt.   they were quite pleased with the
photos of the car (from the kutztown university motor sports expo last
december) and the national awards and being a certified vintage race car.
i have been lead to think that the future project they are considering will
involve vintage race cars(i could only hope!!).  this has been quite a
pleasureable experience working with playing mantis(johnny lightning).   if
a future request for other cars comes up i will be shure to share that with
the list.

chuck.
if a man makes a mistake in the woods and there are no women to see it , did
the man really make a mistake?????  lol!

yeah-yeah! i know, i'm head'in back to my big rock .