Jeff's 3 criteria for buying a car

To: Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Jeff's 3 criteria for buying a car
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 09:52:37 -0700
We flunked the first two criteria......
Re #1.  Two of ours had to be towed home.....
Re #2. One is under a car cover because my husband doesn't want to insult
the neighbors........  The other is up and running (most of the time) <G>
and it is FUN!!!!
But we passed #3 with flying colors since one of them cost $1. and one was
free.  :o)
Peggy