Re: storing car for 10 months

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, ricotte@mac.com
Subject: Re: storing car for 10 months
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 10:17:58 -0700 (PDT)
Ric,

I lived in Boulder Creek for 5-years, so I think I know where you're coming
from.
In addition to the things you mentioned, would suggest 'waxing' the car too,
just to 'water proof the paint a little, and have a car-cover over it. Make
sure
it's buttoned up as tight as possible to keep the critters out, and put some
fuel 'stabilizer' in the gas tank.
Hopefully you also have someone, who can check on it to make sure mice aren't
getting inside and ruining your interior.
Good luck.

 - Bryan