Re: First Cars Was: Re: Looking for a little guidance

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, "Allen Hefner" <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: First Cars Was: Re: Looking for a little guidance
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 13:55:53 -0400
ummmmmmmm I can see where the confusion could come from. I found girls
etc and sold the MGA's to someone that finished them. I finished all the
girls ;-0

Guess I'll ave to go back and read my mail BEFORE i send it, instead of
after.

Larry

At this exact moment in time 6/30/00 12:32, nosimport@mailbag.com made
the profound statement:

>At 11:00 AM 6/30/2000, Larry Macy wrote:
>......SNIP....
>>  Finally found girls etc in High school and sold them to a guy taht
>> actually finished them. Been
>>kicking myself in the butt ever since.
>

>?  !!
>
>Peter C