Re: any beef? (No LBC)

To: mgraziano@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: any beef? (No LBC)
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 18:44:19 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I'm sure the idea of diving the Hudson is not to appealing, neither is most of
the water in Texas, I found a clay quarry turned diver playground last weekend
in east Texas. I dove on a Greyhound bus, Ray Price (whoever he is ) old tour
bus, an old private plane, a VW Super Beetle, a three
level house boat, a couple of 50's vintage ChrisCraft's and several more things
I don't remember right now. All of it at around 30 feet down, for about 1 1/2
per dive. FWIW we don't have loads of deserts and wild herds of horses all over
Texas. There are however, oil wells going in some of
the most unusual places.    Brad