Re: Water Sprite (not really)

To: <DLancer7676@cs.com>, <mlupynec@globalserve.net>, <rob@thomasr.greatxscape.net>
Subject: Re: Water Sprite (not really)
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 07:15:23 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
In Florida, as well.  County option to enforce, and in my county "the
boys" love to be on the water, instead of doing serious police work.
It has the added benefit of making great video clips for the evening
news, thus keeping the Sheriff's name in the public eye.  He is also
quite active in trecking over remote sand dunes, news cameras in tow,
to harass the few folks on the local "clothing optional" beach.   I
might add, this is in a county with several long established brothels
operating quite openly.  I sometimes wonder why it is that..........
Ah law enforcement, at the grass roots level, is a wondrous thing to
behold.  And "thats how it is " in Brevard County, Florida.  Larry.