Re: Spridgetstock 2001

To: Fisher & Elizabeth Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Subject: Re: Spridgetstock 2001
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 21:33:38 -0700
Cc: DLancer7676@cs.com, RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
will have a hearing on my latest accident scheduled right in the middle. The
blasted bus is 40 feet long and almost 9 feet wide - you'd think people would be
able to see them prior to impact. This most recent one stopped for the red
light,
then drove right into the side of my bus, hitting him hard enough to break his
frame. Poor Spooky, he'll never be the same, but he can still beat out a mini
van
from a standing start. Love those turbos!
Kate