Re: cranking RE: NO LBC! Just a link to a time waster

To: Frmjr45@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: cranking RE: NO LBC! Just a link to a time waster
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 11:01:47 -0600
At 08:46 PM 11/30/2000, Frmjr45@aol.com wrote:
>Ah yes, cranks.  <snip> That car if I remember was the
>slowest gasoline powered vehicle that I have ever driven. ..... and not
>being able to go much over 65!
You've not driven a Land/Rover, then. (a real Series model) Got passed once
by some state Highway equipment! Worse, it was one of those big mowers!
Worse yet,.. it was mowing!!! Luckily my wife was asleep at the time,
though my laughing did wake her.
But I did start mine many times with the crank. (hint: pull UP for safety)
         Peter C