Re: Repro Lucas Battery

To: "Mike Maclean" <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Repro Lucas Battery
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 17:39:35 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Mike

Don't you have any places out there that rebuild car batteries? There are
several companies in the Toronto area where I live, that charge $80.00 to
rebuild a battery , the turn around time is 1 or 2 days. The rebuild is
guaranteed for 1 year.
I had the top on my Lucas reproduction battery stripped and retared, the
cost was $20.00 and I had it back the next day.
Greg Higgins
AN-7