HS2 Carb Set

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: HS2 Carb Set
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 01:40:42 FILETIME=[0C34A5E0:01C05CCA]
List
The item he was second most proud of was a set of HS2 carbs.  It took me an
hour of digging through a chest of drawers to find the heat shield, the
intake, the spacers, the springs, and the linkages.  He kept saying that a
new set would cost me $600 at least.  According to M*$$, it would only be
about $450.  He said hed let them go at $250.  I think I may get these
myself because I couldnt figure out what was wrong with mine and I bought
that dadgummed book and everything and still occasionally have a leak.  It
would be a challenge to get it right this time.  Heck, its Christmas time
and I have plastic.  But then again, my car has been sitting for a while
while I looked for a tach-drive generator.  If I cant get the one I just
got working, maybe I should buy a new one.
Ryan