Re: Parts in the junk yard

To: ryan_marro@hotmail.com, JustBrits@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Parts in the junk yard
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 12:38:53 EST
In a message dated 12/02/2000 7:05:09 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ryan_marro@hotmail.com writes:

<<  So many people helped me get my car on the
 road, and so many people were helpful in locating parts (some even gave me
 parts).  I wanted to try to help other people find stuff.  Sorry.
 Ryan
 I guess I won't post any more.

Ryan,

Don't let Ed discourage you.  He's really a nice guy but he periodically trys
to destroy that image by jumping on someone with both feet, usually over some
small matter, whether the person did anything wrong or not.

I have no problem with your posts, as I have a complete keyboard with delete
key present if I don't care to read them.

I think what your post point out best is that we should all be watching for
"parts" cars and sharing parts with each other at better prices.  Frank C. is
an excellent example.

However, some on the list make their living off parts, and obviously have a
different point of view.

RH...who probably wont have a parts car because I have no place to put it,
besides, Elizabeth has so many!