Re: HS2 Carbs

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: HS2 Carbs
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 21:54:41 -0500
Cc: walters@mail.softcom.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Get the intake manifold of an earlier Spitfire engine.  If I remember right, you
can go all the way back to a Mk II Spitfire manifold, and have it bolt up to a
1500.  The earlier engines ran dual SU's, as did 1500's from countries other
then
the US.  The 1500 SU's are the bigger ones.  I, and many others, are running the
HS2's on a 1500 with the earlier manifold.