Re: Re: HS2 Carbs

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Re: HS2 Carbs
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 15:29:14 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Quantum Mechanics has the UK spec HS4s with linkage, manifold and CapStat jets
for under $200 as is.  He also has the exhaust manifold for 65 or 70 (if memory
serve correctly,  I didn't buy the exhaust manifold).  Don't you have a header?

He imports them off junkyards in the UK.

The stock '78 overflow mount can be used,  just connect the rear mounting point
of the overflow holder to the front hole on the frame.  I didn't connect the
front mount on the overflow.  Moves it up just enough to clear the carbs,  but
not interfere with the '78 radiator.

Mike

Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu> wrote:
> That sounds reasonable. Now if I can get the carbs I can sell them on eBay
to pay for the right SUs and manifold ;-). And have enough left to buy 2 new
cars.

Larry

At this exact moment in time 12/5/00 2:33 PM, "Christian Stanton"
 made the profound statement: