Re: Side Mirrors

To: Glenn Cummins <rglenn@netdoor.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Side Mirrors
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 12:47:30 -0800
Hi Glenn,

I'm not sure when RH exterior mirrirs were standard. I had a '75 that had
factory mirros on both sides, but my '72 has only one on the driver's side.

If the holes are small and look like they had a sheet metal screw in them,
it's probably not original. The factory holes are about 3/16 dia. and are
clean perforations. Screws attached to a baseplate from the inside, and the
mirror fastened to that with a setscrew.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A