naughty Audi

To: Tomsaudi@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: naughty Audi
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 17:46:23 -0600
At 02:19 AM 12/6/2000, Tomsaudi@aol.com wrote:
<BIG SNIP>
>Tom
>78 Midget (fun)
>89 Range Rover (was inclined for a Jeep, but, I had to go British)
>95 Audi 90 (wife's, our long distance tourer)

Tom,
         Except for your Audi aberration, your choice of vehicles is pretty
good. (I'd rather both Brit cars 20 years older, personally)  I thought I'd
whine about the latest Audi ad on TV with the tag-line almost "Enjoy the
ride" Now, clearly that was stolen from Nissan. That reminded me of the
Audi ad for some wedge shaped model last year, or the year before, that
said "The shape of the future"  (or close to that) which at the time I
thought was plagiarizing the TR7 "Shape of things to come" ads. Can't they
write new copy?
         BTW.... Leyland was pretty accurate in their prediction. (too
accurate for my taste)
         End of whining.
Peter