RE: web site update\computer stuff

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <mhanna@ball.com>, <Toby@intri-plex.com>
Subject: RE: web site update\computer stuff
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 14:16:59 -0500
Not available in Magnolia, but Westach makes analog O2 gauges (and O2/Boost
gauges for those of you with Turbos) as well as Exhaust Gas Temp/Cylinder head
temp and Oil Pressure with built in adjustable alarm.

Not cheap (about $60-$70 a gauge), but very nice...

Check them out:
http://www.westach.com

Christian Stanton
'78 Midget

>>> Toby Atwater <Toby@intri-plex.com> 12/07/00 02:09PM >>>
I can't find a nice smiths manifold pressure gauge with a magnolia face
plate. Let me know if you know of such a creature. I am used to amps, plus
an ammeter is so much more vintage. I would love to have an 02 sensor read
out. Problem is, they look like complete crap. The last thing i need is
crazy blinking LEDs on my dash. If someone made one with a needle, I would
go for that.

The lights are mostly indicators if the switch is on or not. The T section,
2 are blinkers, left & right. Center one is hazzards, middle one is ignition
warning lamp, and bottom one is hi-beam indicator. The rest are just warning
lamps to show that circuit is on. Fuel pump, (actually the fuel pump lamp
sort of pulsates in time with the fuel pump, nice when you can't here it due
to traffic.) Interior lights, headlamps, and maybe a brake failure lamp, but
that might be a pain to wire up.

Toby