Re: VIRUS ALERT

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net, mjb@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VIRUS ALERT
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 21:39:46 EST
I had a phone message tonight from Ed Kaler (JustBrits@aol.com) who is still
infected with this virus.  (Sorry I missed your call, Ed.)  He asked me to
post this to the Healey list, but I am not on the Healey list.  Would someone
please copy the message below and post it to the Healey people?

Ed said that he has reloaded AOL three times, ran the repair program listed
below, and he is still having problems.  (Ed, I think Sears has computers on
sale.  And they aren't Craftsman.)

Thanks,

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward