Re: Vote counts - no LBC

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Vote counts - no LBC
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 20:24:17 -0800
Cc: je.adams@worldnet.att.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
David,

    I agree with only your last sentence.  If  I want political rhetoric from
either side, I'll find another list.

Steve
Who remembers when a swinging Chad was a guy who liked to party.

DLancer7676@cs.com wrote:

> In a message dated 12/8/2000 9:00:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> je.adams@worldnet.att.net writes:
>
> << They're also trying to put pressure
>  on the House and Senate Armed Forces Committees to fully
>  investigate why and how many military ballots were tossed
>  out of the Florida Election." >>
>
> Probably the same reason citizens' votes in three counties were thrown out
> and not counted, as well as many other transgressions against the democratic
> system:  The corruption fostered by having , as Governer, the Republican
> brother of a candidate running for President, and his puppet Secretary of
> State who is so eager to certify incomplete and inaccurate vote counts.  Gore
> seems to be taking a lot of flak from jerks around the country only because
> he wants to see the democratic process completed, i.e., count the votes of
> citizens who honestly cast their votes--a process Bush seems to fear and has
> steadfastly attemped to block.  I cannot personally accept either candidate
> as MY President until all the votes are counted and his position verified.
>
> Now, let's get off this unwinnable topic of Politics and back to our cars.
> Please????  8^)
>
> --David C.
>
> "Why is it called lipstick if they can still move their lips?"

Steve McGee, Atty. at Large
Samesq@pacbell.net
Home Page: http://home.pacbell.net/samesq
Photo Album: http://members2.clubphoto.com/steve191750/

"Profanity is the crutch of the ignorant"