1500 Midget twin HS4 manifold prices & stuff

To: spridgets@autox.team.net teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id eB9IH9p15612
Subject: 1500 Midget twin HS4 manifold prices & stuff
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 13:16:59 EST
Hi list,

The 1500 Midget twin HS4 manifold is apparently EXACTLY the same as the
manifold fitted to the 1500 Spitfire and the 1500 Dolomite TC.  In all
instances the part number is RKC 723.

Prices are:  #95 new, #80 reconditioned (inc #20 core/surcharge) and #40 used.

I would expect that # 40 used pretty much is the going rate for any s/h
manifold.

A pair of reconditiond HS4s go for about #215 + # 50 core/surcharge.

I got this info (except checking the part number for the MG manifold) from
Rimmer bros at www.rimmerbros.co.uk

Daniel1312