RE: 4x4 alignment? no lbc x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "'Amy'" <breiz@bellatlantic.net>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 4x4 alignment? no lbc x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 13:12:17 -0800
Slow rock crawling and off road fun hardly requires precise alignment on the
front end. However rolling on the freeway at 70 does. old 4x4s (especially
scouts) have so much slop from hard offroading, that alignments last only a
few days after more off roading. If it is a street vehicle, absolutely you
should get it aligned.

Toby
71 Toyota Land Cruiser
69 Sprite