Re: Serious camber problem

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Serious camber problem
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 21:20:10 -0800
> I think I found the problem.

The steering arm has a funky up turn to it.
I have check it against 2 others for the same side, there is a noticable pitch
to the ear where the tie rod end goes.
So after rounding off the bolts, running out of gas on the cutting torch, and
out of PB Blaster, I resorted to removing the swivel axle AGAIN, and grinding
off the everything to get the bent arm off.
It's late, cold and I have had enough.
So since there was a Toyota rim on that side when I picked up the car, maybe
the PO rammed a curb big time? No dents in the fender or front apron, all
original and no Bondo so maybe I'll get lucky again and it will just be a bent
steering arm.

Thanks for all the possible cures
Frank