Re: Tops

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tops
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 10:29:42 EST
Larry Macy wrote:

<<<I have a friend whose SO wants to get him a top for his 75 MGB for Xmas. I
can't ask the MG list 'cuz he is on it. Any suggestions as to where to get a
good top for a B?

Thanks

Larry>>>

Larry,

Check out the line of tops Jeff Zorn/Little British Car Co is bringing in. I
bought one for my 79 Midget but have not installed it yet. It's the only
Midget one I have seen listed on this side of the pond that is available in a
zip-out rear window version which will give you additional ability to indulge
your fresh air fetish while technically appeasing the GF by having the hood
up if you ever decide to get one yourself after your "friend" does. ;-) And
the pricing meets "we-tight" principles.

Kim Tonry
Downers Grove, IL