Re: timing chain

To: Geoff Branch <branch@valinet.com>
Subject: Re: timing chain
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 11:56:38 -0500
Cc: "Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
If you want to upgrade in this area, you can get a timing belt system from Mini
Mania or other places. I think they sell two kits adjustable and nonadjustable.
The
adjustable one lets you degree in any cam without removing the engine (just the
radiator). The belt system doesn't allow as much slop in the system, which is
good!

Roger Cotting
60 Bugeye 2
73 Midget