Glue And Winter PM

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Glue And Winter PM
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 18:45:43 -0800
What's the best cement for rubber to metal?

Took the Bugeye down today for winter PM. Getting it ready for the Grants
Pass shindig.

Pulling the engine to replace the syncros in the Datsun 5-speed. I'm tired
of the grind and am thinking about some Autocross.

Finally going to install the Air/Fuel ratio monitor that's been sitting on a
shelf for at least a year.

Got a new set of roller rocker to replace the ones that bought the farm.
Looking forward to getting the louder exhaust note and my top end back :-)

It will be interesting to see how Paul A's version of the 5-speed clutch is
holding up.

Having a 3 row core installed in the radiator.

Also changing the mount on the electric fan from through the radiator to a
bracket that I made today.

I'm adding a rubber seal around the outer edge of the fan to limit the air
that can escape, thus the need for a rubber to metal cement.

Peter C.--I will drill out the temp gauge fitting hole in the radiator while
I'm at it and install the thermostat you sent me months ago :-)

Also plan on some MSD ignition upgrades, some shorter front springs, and
some wedges in the back, again, thinking about Autocross. Currently setting
at about stock height but it looks higher because of the 175x60's.

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com