Good Food, Great Witch, Bad Shot

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Good Food, Great Witch, Bad Shot
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 12:05:14 EST
Well Gang,

Don Bubba, the great white hunter and I have just completed a three day hunt at
Fisher and Elizabeth's estate in the Texas Hill country.

The good news is Elizabeth and Fisher are as wonderful as always, greatious
hosts, and Liz is a FANTASTIC cook.  The weather was cold and crisp, but sunny.

The bad news?  Yours truly couldn't hit the ground with his hat!  I missed
three deer!   ANd this was after spending last weekend sighting in the dang
rifle!

So no venison for SPridgetstock this year.  Guess we'll have to make do with
Texas beef.

Later,

RH