Sprite cutaway

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sprite cutaway
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 15:59:58 -0800
Larry is right, and a copy of it is on my bedroom wall.  Reproduction of an
original pen and ink,
it is very well done, accurate, and looks artsy enough to be tolerated by my
decorator (SWMBO).

She gave it to me last Christmas while the bugeye was in pieces to inspire
me to put it back together.
It worked.  Not many wives who will let you put something on the bedroom
wall that will get you
all excited!

Regards,
Glen Byrns