Re: Photos of Sprite Restoration

To: "Gerard Chateauvieux" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, <macleans@earthlink.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <mac727@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Photos of Sprite Restoration
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 05:47:39 -0600
Geez Mike it all looks so easy.... Didn't even notice that everything had
been loved on before being installed...

I don't think anyone who has never done one of these can appreciate the
Hours involved in the sub assemblies like the Dash.... or even the
Distributor... or the little stuff like the steering wheel and horn
assembly...

Your going to laugh at this but the truth is scary... Now what are you going
to do with all the space in your garage that the Boxes of Parts took up
before you put them on the car.... I mean what about the space the Bonnet
took up before you put it back on the car?

The Race car is still in the Trailer assembled from the last meet and I
can't believe the amount of room I have in the shop....Wonderful stuff....

Keith ( thanks for the Pic's Mike.... nice job!!! )