does my choke suck? >

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: does my choke suck? >
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 14:15:52 -0500 (EST)
well i checked my mail for the first time since late october today and
found a little over 2500 messages....  i read some of them and realized i
hadn't missed much.  But i did catch you guys talking about these locking
chokes again.  Now as i understand it you guys turn your choke knob to
keep it out or something of that sort.  When i pull on my choke it stays
where i leave it until i push it back in again, is it supposed to do
this?  It's really handy, but does that just mean i have a really
gummed-up choke cable (i wouldn't be surprised at all)?

Also, It seems quite likely that i'll be moving from Indiana to Arkansas
in a month or so.  Yippie.  However, the Midget won't be coming with until
later.  Sigh.  So i guess my question is, are there any listers in the
LR/Central Arkansas area that i could get in touch with, establish a
rapport, and maybe have someone to help fix this thing when i get it down
there.

TIA,
-Ryan Irwin
'61 Midget GAN1L/4506