Re: Tech tip

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tech tip
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 03:20:23 FILETIME=[F4A4D580:01C06AFC]
Speaking of the red and blue lenses in the speedo/tach, mine are gone.  I
have an empty hole where white light comes out.  I have been contemplating
sacrificing some military flashlight filters by cutting a tiny red and blue
circle out of them.  Is there any good way to do this?  Is there a simpler
method of replacing them?
Ryan