Parts from UK breakers

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts from UK breakers
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 16:22:29 -0500
I was looking to pick up some UK spec. carburetors and intake manifolds
for my 1500 Midget.  This is what my contact in the UK told me:

        "He talked to some MG fanatics and mechanics and this was everyone's
        recommendation as apparently they bring a mobile crusher into
        scrapyards once every few years and crush everything, practically,
        so your particular vehicle is few are far between in strip and plunder
         condition, rather they're scooting around the countryside for shows
        (usually with burned out headlights, we British are notorious for our
         wonderful headlights apparently, or so a mechanic once told me).

I will have to see what else I can find.  I was just trying to save some
bucks and score a dual SU intake manifold and 2 HS4 carburetors.  Oh well
you can't get everything for xmas.

Gilroy

Still looking for a better intake solution at a reasonable cost.