SWAG chat on 1/5/01 Friday

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: SWAG chat on 1/5/01 Friday
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 09:42:45 -0800
Hi All,

I have found a chat room for us on Yahoo's site.  The room/club is
called SWAGCA.  Feel free to log on at a earlier date to get it set up,
you have to join up with a name before they will let you join the
club/chat.

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/swagca

Unfortunately Our Computer crashed and I had to reformat the drive so I
lost all the correspondence from everyone.  If anyone can't attend the
meeting and has a suggestion send me the info and I will print it out
this time.  I need proposed date, time and event plan.  Sorry for the
repeat all.  This was a new computer too, and when the WIN-ME dies it
locked up everything, couldn't even reboot.

Rick