Re: A Little Help.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetspriteclub@listbot.com
Subject: Re: A Little Help.
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 09:22:37 EST
In a message dated 12/28/2000 11:20:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
valntine@ptd.net writes:

<< Would those of you who attended the rally last year please send a short
 note or discription to the list to enlighten the new list members?
 Maybe we can get some of them to come.....

 Thanks!

 Kevin >>

Sure thing Kevin!   As far as I am concerned, the PA Rally was the most
enjoyable car event I have ever attended.  Lots of factors were at play in
making it so, not the least of which was all the work and hospitality put
forth by Kevin and his family.  We arrived at Kevin's on Friday evening and
lounged on his deck with some cold ones, talking through the evening.  The
next morning, we again assembled at Kevin's, and at that point met for the
first time many familiar names, listers on here, who had assembled for the
Rally.    Kevin had laid out a fantastic 80 mile route through the windy PA
countryside.  Beautiful country, great Spridget roads.  (I am still the only
one who admitted to seeing the girl in the metallic bikini mowing her lawn.)
At the end we assembled for pictures, then returned to Kevin's to enjoy an
evening of 10 cent Beer, Pizza (sent out for by everyone chipping in), and a
high level of BS that could only be brought about by the likes of those you
all know as listers.  Awards were presented, Paula and I being rewarded with
a certificate for being the ones who traveled the furthest to get there, and
the "We Cheap" Club was officially appointed by Charter member and founding
father, Frank Clarici.  I give it a "two thumbs up" rating and will look
anxiously forward to attending the 2001 version if it is at all possible for
me.  Highly recommended.

--David C.