Re: Ignition setting.

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Ignition setting.
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 19:15:10 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Try the Mini-Mania website. Their resident guru, Keith Calver of
MinTec, has a couple of articles on cam timing. He will also answer
questions through the Mini-Mania bulletin board.

>Anybody have a good source that will give me easy to follow directions as to
>how to use a timing wheel to set my ignition correctly?  I know how to set
>the cam and TDC on piston #1.  Also, if I have no idea what kind of cam the
>PO put into my 1500, is there any way to tell?  Are there markings somewhere
>on the cam to indicate the brand and cut?  Thanks!
>
>--David C.

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Assistant Professor, Emory Eye Center, Atlanta, GA
Senior Editor, Molecular Vision
<http://www.molvis.org/molvis>
<mailto: jboatri@emory.edu>