what size U-haul?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: what size U-haul?
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 22:03:44 -0800 (PST)
The reprise Frostbite 200 is over, sort of.  Text and pictures to follow
later after all is resolved.

However the ending is not good.  My bugeye started making very bad top-end
noise going up out of Clear Lake, and has now been towed to the Clearlake PD
until I can get back to rescue it.  My wife drove for hours to get me back
home just in time for New Year's Eve. and now I need some help.

1. Can the lister who lives in the Clearlake area please contact me off list?
2. What is the size and type of small covered U-Haul that a sprite will just
squeeze into, and would the combo be reasonable for a 240 Volvo wagon to tow?

Thanks for a quick answer as I will try to rescue it tomorrow if I can find
an open gas station that rents U-Haul.

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 Bugeye