Re: mufflers- cherry plus twin chrome tip Monza extension

To: "Jack Knopinski" <JKnopins@co.jefferson.co.us>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: mufflers- cherry plus twin chrome tip Monza extension
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 16:26:56 -0500
Same source same muffler...but I added a dual chrome tip Monza
tail pipe/resonator on the end. Looks Great! sounds Great!
It's louder than stock but sounds oh so nice!
Everyone thinks I have some big ass engine in it or something.
I get all kinds of compliments on it's sound.

Paul Tegler     ptegler@gouldfo.com    www.teglerizer.com