Message to Mike Gigante RE: Posters

To: Recipient List Suppressed:;
Subject: Message to Mike Gigante RE: Posters
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 17:07:24 -0800
My apologies to the list, but direct replies to Mike bounce.

Hi Mike,

Send me a check or money order for the goods and your address, and I'll
ship it to you either USPS ors UPS, whichever you prefer.  Shipping to
Australia is more expensive and will be around $20 but I need your city and
postal code to check for sure.

$45 print
$15 single matte
$?  shipping