Wheels

To: Spridgeteers <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wheels
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 20:05:54 -0800
No interest on my part...hfc

(4) MINILITE "LOOK ALIKE" 8 SPOKE WHEELS
I am selling my set (of 4) brand new minil lite "look alike"
 rims by minator. They are the 8 spoke type that lookl like the classic
minilites. The were purchased for a restoration, but I am going
to switch back to the original steel wheels. These wheels
have NEVER BEEN DRIVEN ON THE ROAD. They have only
been rolled around the garage floor. They come with (4) rims
and 4 brand new hubcaps. They also have BRAND NEW
Dayton, Thorobred p155/80r13 tires mounted on them.
1 wheel has a scratch on the inside portion of the wheel
where the tie rod rubbed the paint. It is not very noticable.
VB price for 4 wheels is $529.95 plus $28 for hub caps.
WHEELS,TIRES and HUBCAPS all for  $475     WOW!!!
WHEELS and HUBCAPS only  $ 435
Wheels purchased NEW from Victoria British
in September 2000.  THESE WHEELS AND TIRES
HAVE 0 MILES ON THEM !!!!!!!!!!!
Give your car that VINTAGE RACER LOOK!!
Buyer to pay actual shipping from OHIO.
Jpegs available.