Re: A Little LBC

To: Michael Grint <mgrint@Sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: A Little LBC
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 21:21:04 -0500
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Michael Grint wrote:

> My son is 41, but last summer when he asked when I was going to let him
> drive the Bugeye I answered with an unequivocal  NEVER.

Both my kids (21 and 18) Drive my Bugeye and my wifes Sprite (RHD)
Maybe, just maybe, one or both of them will get back into LBCs when they
are in their own home and have space and time for an antique car.

So let me ask this of you "I won't let my kid frive my LBC people"

Do you let them drive the 30,000 dollar modern car? The one you can't
fix?

Like Ed says, enquiring minds.......

--

Frank Clarici