Re: Fw: Non LBC Age Barometer

To: Bushwacker4@prodigy.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Non LBC Age Barometer
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 17:29:24 EST
In a message dated 3/11/2001 5:10:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Bushwacker4@prodigy.net writes:

<< And how many of us OFs had a Red Rider BB gun with the wood stock? >>

Damn--I have been there, done that about everything on the list PLUS had the
Red Ryder BB gun with the wood stock.  I remember Steam locomotives still in
service, man.  Used to go the Movie and afterward get a coke and a burger for
a TOTAL of 25 cents (15 cent Movie, 5 cent coke (7 oz. or a 12 oz. Pepsi),
and a 10 cent burger.  But I feel like a young guy--still climb rocks and
lead backcountry expedtions with kids--still learning and growing--so all I
have as a result of all this is lots of good memories and experience, not old
age.  8^)

--David C.