Fw: Super rare part!!!

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Super rare part!!!
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 19:56:35 -0500
Damn, I gotta get one too! I wonder what year Bugeye it fits? If it would
fit on my 1960 I might bid it up... There was a big difference between the
boot lids of the 1958/59 and the 60/61, wasn't there?

Whoaaa, be careful. It might actually be a trunk lid for an early
Metropolitan! Just like the Bugeyes, the early cars didn't have outside
access!

Kent
1960 Bugeye

Subject: Super rare part!!!

> Check it out. But there is no picture.
> I gotta get me one of these! I just wish there was a picture.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=571397355&;
r=0&t=0
> --
>
> Frank Clarici