Red Carpeting and 2nd Saddest Story

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Red Carpeting and 2nd Saddest Story
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 08:04:59 -0800
I sent an e mail reply yesterday but have not seen it posted yet.  I
have a similar red set of carpeting for behind the seats of my Bugeye
that someone can have for postage if they come up with the 2nd saddest
story.  Oh heck, just ask me, you can have it.  I bought a Moss carpet
set for a 1098 car (that's how Moss lists it) and installed a hardura
set from Winner's Circle behind the seats, so I have the big center
piece and the wheel well covers.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite

///