Mike MacLean need a little help Re: A little controversy...

To: Daniel1312@aol.com, boxweed@thebest.net, DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Mike MacLean need a little help Re: A little controversy...
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 19:10:09 FILETIME=[B51164F0:01C0B7BA]
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, macleans@earthlink.net
Mike,
I think Tom was the guy's name.  I know he had copies of that book last time
I talked to him.  Do you have his contact info?  I seem to have misplaced
it.
BTW, weren't we all talking about how much buying power we would have as a
list if we all got together (I believe the topic was specifically car
covers)?  Why don't we all just put in an order for the new addition?  I'll
buy one.
Ryan

>If you come across a copy of Geoffrey Healey's book on Sprites let me know!
>
>The sad story as related on the MG BBS is that Terry Horler wanted to
>produce
>a revised edition of S&M put his publisher didn't want to.
>
>Daniel1312

///